I’m Marg. I have been a member of TSNW since 2008. I moved from Chicago the year before my diagnosis so I think of TSNW as my gateway to building a new life in the beautiful Northwest.
Since joining Team Survivor I’ve accomplished things I never thought I could do. I’ve completed 3 triathlons, 3 half-marathons and last year I even took part in the Celebrating Life Dragon Boat Festival in spite of my fear of water. I must admit that when this climbing opportunity arose my first thought was...not...then I thought why not? So now I'm excited and looking forward to my lastest adventure. My goal is not only to successfully complete the climb but during our weekly training hikes I'd like to meet and get to know all my fellow team members.
Everyone seems to know Kerry “the Sherpa” from the training hikes but I don’t know if everyone knows she is my daughter. She has been my biggest supporter on this journey and I’m so happy to be able to share her with each and every one of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment