Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nancy H


I'm Nancy, I'm 40 years old and I'm an 8-year breast cancer survivor. I am stage 4 as of last September with mets to my liver, lungs and spine. I am currently on chemo, but will be switching to Femara very soon. Even though my cancer is extensive, I am determined to be around for a long time to come. I'm not officially on the list for the climb because I wasn't sure how long I'd be on the current chemo, but you gals have been nice enough to let me tag along for the training. I've never done any climbing, so this is all very new to me. I decided to sign up because I want to stay active and I'm excited to meet new people.

I am not working right now (decided to take leave back in September), but I used to be a project manager for hospital systems implementations. I enjoy spending time with my wonderful husband and our two lovable English Bulldogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment